Diagnosis
03/2017
Country
US
State
MA
City
Grafton
I just discovered that in the "Members Online" box, if you hover your mouse pointer over someone's screename a box pops up with their info and a real time report of their activity, perfect for casual stalking. For example it says things like "searching," "viewing thread Amylyx," and "engaging in conversation."

Also below the box there's a count of current members and guests online and...126 robots?!?!

Anyways I am enjoying being a wee bit stalkery when I get bored.

Cue creepy voice: I'm watching you...

we've always had that ability here, but you won't find bots reading that.
I'm giggling at the idea of stalkers - we find it really useful for some of the DIHALSers ....

It's pretty cool. I really like how these forums are set up. it's really well done.

the old format was even better from that view in that when you came to a sub forum you could see who was looking at it, and then when you came into a thread, like here while I'm typing now I could have seen who was viewing the thread. Don't see that much anymore - was interesting to see DIHALSers just sitting with their thread open and I would imagine them hitting refresh every minute or two.
Gosh now I sound like the stalker!!!! :eek:

So not fair ( stomping foot haha I wish like 5yr old ) I can't stalk! I can't hover w/eye gaze :(

Dee Dee....

If you look over to the left, at the Avatar picture, you'll see a small symbol at the bottom.

As i write this I can see Kristina1 is online. or maybe watching this thread.

If that helps. I'll leave mine open for awhile. Put your cursor on that little symbol.

Last edited:
I agree, Kristina, that it's pretty cool to be a stalker. There are lots of cool ways to check in on people... I found these tricks out on the old version as well.
Pretty sad what brings excitement to us being stuck in a chair all day!:p😁

Go ahead - "stalk away" Just don't stop by the house - I'm "loaded for 🐻 bear". 🤫 B.

You can stalk me all you want. As you've probably figured out, from my FB page, I don't have much of a filter these days. I got so ticked off after the fake impeachment "trial" I donated money to every BLUE candidate for the house and senate. I couldn't care less if I lose friends over this mess of a person who occupies the oval office. If I get kicked off this or any other forum, so be it. I'll turn up somewhere.

I definitely empathize. Also I was in the dx process and then diagnosed right when he was elected, so even though I know intellectually that those events are unrelated and the timing coincidental, I associate the two. He was elected and my life was ruined. Literally.

It saddens me to think I may die not knowing that our country will be in good hands.

oh, this thread is about stalking. Surely we digress. Stalk away.

Another use is to see when someone last visited which shows on their profile page. If you are worried about someone it can be a comfort to see they at least stopped by.

KIM, 💟 💟 💟 , SIC 'EM!!!! You're not alone! B.

“But what is liberty without wisdom and without virtue? It is the greatest of all possible evils; for it is folly, vice, and madness, without tuition or restraint. Those who know what virtuous liberty is, cannot bear to see it disgraced by incapable heads, on account of their having high-sounding words in their mouths.”
― Edmund Burke

(Discussions related to politics can lead to division among people. I will say no more) B.

If I may remind everybody.... stalkers, viewers, lingerers trolls are members.
The number of members this Forum has.... benefits David with revenue to
maintain this site from those who advertise here. A web site with 29,262
members (this web site) will bring more revenue than some web site that
has just 500, 1,000 or 2,000 members. David has been gracious to make
this Forum of the web site without ads... for most.

Stalkers, lingerers or whatever are part of it.... learn, share and enjoy the rest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back