Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much for all the encouraging comments and especially your prayers. Our family has seen so many miracles where God has provided when there just seemed to be no way. Do not give up hope.
Continue to pray and God will answer.
As an example I had gotten to the point where all I could do was whisper, and now my voice is back. I am so thankful for the extra time of being able to speak.
I've learned the Doctors do not have all the answers. But, my God does.
As long as God allows me, I will continue to encourage others here on the Forum. When God calls me home, please do not be sad, but rejoice. God has prepared a place for me and you, that, where He is, we may be also. No more pain, suffering, problems, just love and peace everlasting.

Oh what a wonderful day that will be, when my Jesus I shall see. When I look upon His face, the One who saved me by His grace. And He takes me by the hand and leads me through the promised land, What a day, glorious day that will be.

AMEN Capt Al.

Capt. Al you have been a great force in this community since I joined a few months ago. I am sorry you are doing poorly lately but I admire you for handling this hardship with such grace and courage.

Capt. Al,
I pray you will get help for the spasms, and wonder if diapers would be better for you? Knowing how much you have suffered (but you got your voice back!) I think your perspective is very good... but selfishly, I'm sure we all want you here. No promise not to grieve, but absolutely will rejoice for you and for all of us who long to be with the Lord, when that time comes. Until He takes you home, be blessed with peace and know how you are loved.
Ann

Capt Al,

I'd like to echo Hal's sentiments and thank you for being an encouraging force on the forum.

I hope things ease up a bit for you!

Kim

thanks capt. al......

you always remind me where hope is found

I hope that your bladder spasms have stopped. I had an infection too once and the spasms were part of that. So hopefully that is the cause and not the catheter.

Capt Al , I pass this on to you "For You are my hope, O Lord God: You are my trust from my youth. By You I have been upheld from birth psalm 71 v 5-8 hold on and never let go God bless

Real name Kathleen ,had to use Valentine because i use my name there most be some else with the name kathleen so the system would allow it so i made up a sign in name so Capt Al meet Kathleen from Pickering Ontario, Canada

Hi Joel how are , I am Kathleen fron pickering Ontario Canada diagnosed in Nov 2008 I hope you are still online would love to talk to someone, if you are would love to hear from you

I am so glad that you got your voice back. You are an inspiration to me. Thank - you.

Al-

May you know the comfort and joy of God's presence this Christmas and always!
Marianne

Attachments

• holynt1.jpg
    holynt1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 193
Thanks so much for all the encouraging comments and especially your prayers. Our family has seen so many miracles where God has provided when there just seemed to be no way. Do not give up hope.
Continue to pray and God will answer.
As an example I had gotten to the point where all I could do was whisper, and now my voice is back. I am so thankful for the extra time of being able to speak.
I've learned the Doctors do not have all the answers. But, my God does.
As long as God allows me, I will continue to encourage others here on the Forum. When God calls me home, please do not be sad, but rejoice. God has prepared a place for me and you, that, where He is, we may be also. No more pain, suffering, problems, just love and peace everlasting.

Oh what a wonderful day that will be, when my Jesus I shall see. When I look upon His face, the One who saved me by His grace. And He takes me by the hand and leads me through the promised land, What a day, glorious day that will be.

AMEN! I am waiting for that glorious day, too.

Re: Thought I was a goner this past week

I just spent almost a week confined to bed due to severe bladder and lung infection. I am on a permanent Cather now and continuing on Hospice. I was coughing so hard I was blacking out. They put me on oxygen and antibiotics. I still have a little lung congestion but I am doing much better. This is my first day able to get back on the forum and get caught up.
I sure missed the support from the many wonderful people on here. Thank you for your prayers.
At one point in the middle of this attack I began to vomit and had trouble clearing my throat since I cannot move my body sideways in the bed. I know a couple of times, due to fluid in the lungs, I felt I was very near to giving up and going home to be with Jesus. I was praying very seriously for relief or for God to take me home. I would have been happy either way at the time, I just wanted some relief. (Have you ever felt that way?)
I guess God is not through with me yet, for I survived to fight another day. One day at a time by FAITH. I feel like I had a glimpse of what the end will be like. It really is not something I am afraid of, but something I embrace. The final end of all suffering and pain. Peace at last. Forever.

i dont ever want you to give up glad you are still with us

YOU, your words and thoughts are always such a beacon of light and hope! Sending you peaceFULL moments and hugs! Kay Marie

I can send nothing but more love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back