FORUM FOLLIES: House/Twilight Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat doesn't know if all of this is real, imagined or Memorex but loves the new cut on Dr. Cutty who just happens to have temporarily borrowed House's cane. Once again, Pat hears the cane being fiddled with. This time, the tune rising from it is bluesie and sensuous and sends Dr. Cutty into an undulating frenzy.

House, now aware that his cane is missing, hears the music and sees the good Dr. Cutty in her fit of undulation. House realizes he must get his cane back from Cutty before the secret of the cane is revealed.

Meanwhile, Pat and #13 have introduced themselves to one another. Could this be the beginning of another inappropriate Dr./patient relationship?

Dr. Cutty is in such a fit of undulation and twitching that she starts to fall apart, well not really fall apart, but the shaking caused her great new hairdo to slip from her head. Revealing a beautiful, shaved head!

"Excuse me, that wasn't supposed to happen. Ever since I tried PZ's anti-twitching cream my hair just hasn't been the same and my hands got really huge"

"No problem" growls House "now if you will just give me back my cane I can use it to get between Pat and #13(?)"

. . . funny, fruity, fragrant, fermenting, fantastic, floating flatulence (I do love adjectives)

also alliteration.

As House heads to Pat and #13 with the intention of deploying his cane to seperate them from the embrace they are in, he notices that #13 sudenly jumps back and a strange undulation comming from Pat.

What the hell is going on here #13?

Well the Flatulence Trap seems to be working and i thought Pat might fall over so i grabbed on, thinking Pat was female,(and i might be in with a chance) then i felt this strange appendage from its stomach area sticking in to me, now i am not sure what Pat is.
Good news it however the Trap is working and the CIA is waiting to get it so it doesnt fall into the wrong hands.

The orange flatulence ended up being only the result of too many oranges so the CIA lost interest.

The Twilight zone holds many unknowns like
Just who was Pat?
What was House's secret with his cane?
Who was #13?

These secrets and more will have to be unravelled in future episodes of
"The TwilightZone"

Bravo Everyone! I just read this week's installment. Being a big fan of both House and the Twilight Zone, and an even bigger fan of the Follies, I LOVED it! You are all so imaginative. I really think that the Forum Follies need to be collected and published in an anthology. Seriously.

I am back! I survived the big move this weekend. It went very smoothly but was just a lot of work. My friends and I moved 8 carloads of my stuff over on Thursday night and Friday during the day so I saved a lot on the actual moving expenses on Saturday. Now Monday morning, I am almost all unpacked! I have 6 boxes left. The best news I've heard so far, is that my dad will be able to visit with the aid of assisted transportation. I am so happy about that because I know that he will be so thrilled when he sees my new home. I miss him so much! This is the first weekend since he and my mom got back from Florida in March that I haven't seen him but my mom keeps me fully updated and gives him the hugs and kisses I send over the phone.

I missed you all too, my Forum Follies bunch! :)

Rosella

Re: FORUM FOLLIES: suprise

Hi there,
Now that the weekend is over it is time to think of the next folly.

I have an idea for one but it is a little different to the norm, (it will be based on a movie but it will have a twist. (dont they all)

I am sure all will pick up on it (especially Kim):wink:
So if you are happy with this i will post it Sat. morning my time, Friday night in US etc.
this will give you some time to think of some quirky replies.

There will be room for all in it (and any new ones who want to join in too).
(some different roles for some regulars on the follies too, sorry Barry):wink:

And no i am not going to tell you Kim what it is about.

So do you want it?

cheers:lol:
Peter.

Last edited:
Welcome PETER - our newest Director of the week

Peter,

I am up to your challenge.

So , we will have to wait , without preparing for it. AWESOME

Bring it on.

Glen

Peter,

I'm not going to be around until later on Sunday, but I look forward to reading what has transpired.

Oh the anticipation! Peter, I cant wait to find out but I am a little worried when you apologize to me in advance. :-o

"Sat. morning my time, Friday night in US etc."

I always knew that you were way ahead of all us North Americans :p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back