Diagnosis
10/2016
Country
US
State
FL
City
fort pierce
My PALS passed away four and a half months ago and I'm just now learning how to breathe again yet still waiting on my heart to restart learning how to beat.
I would like to take this moment to express to each and everyone that has ever posted on this site my sincere thanks. Although I may not have posted often it had become my go-to place for info, what worked for you may work for us ideas, my emotional support when things got bad, along with a kindred spirit among all CALS that we are not alone and someone else knows what I'm going through moments. The knowledge of each of you has and continues to be an inspiration. Although you may not know it I have cried with you, smiled and giggled at some post on the experiences we shared as caretakers and over the past few years have felt a sense of a unique family that is founded on love and compassion for not only our PALS but each other. Thank you each for your guidance, your compassion and willingness to tell it like it is.

Very sorry to hear of your loss, IIF (we are all still in it in some way, I think). And I'm glad our site helped you through. Stop by any time to share your process, which it definitely is.

Best,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back