Not open for further replies.

Sammantha

Country
Uni
State
NC
City
Newport
Have any of you had dreams in your life from a long time ago or recent that you could relate to your condition?

Years ago i used to have nightmares that i would go to run but my legs could not move and i would lose the race.

Then i had dreams that i would be in a fight and when i went to punch someone it barely touched them.

Then i would have a recurring dream that i was chewing a huge wad of gum and would practically be choking on it and would pull and pull it out but the more i pulled out the more gum i had in my mouth..

When i thought about these dreams at the time i thought they meant that i was not doing or saying things in my life that i wanted to, like i was holding back and needed to get on the right path........

Now i wonder if it was my subconscious warning me about my illness, i know it may sound crazy to some but you never know........ have any of you had similar dreams before you were sick?

HI SAM, DREAMS CAN BE VERY STRANGE SOMETIMES. I DON'T KNOW YOUR FAITH I AM A CHRISTIAN BUT , I CAN TELL YOU THAT I KNEW I WAS GONNA DIE EARY FOR A LONG TIME. I ALSO KNEW THAT MY BROTHER WOULD CHANGE HIS LIFE BECAUSE OF ME DYING WELL GUESS WHAT HE HAS. DON'T FEEL WEIRD I BELIEVE GOD WAS SPEAKING TO YOU TO PREPARE YOUR LIFE AND TO BE READY . DON'T THINK ME WEID CAUSE IM JUST ME READY FOR HEAVEN. SAM E-MAIl me @ [email protected] anytime you need to talk or windows live im. @ franksjan@ hotmail.com

That is so weired I had reaccurent dreams I have to cough but in my dream the cough is never strong enough to satisfy the cough and when I go to hit something I have no power. or a itch I can get to All happening now with ALS . And those dreams are at least 20 years old

Whoaaa... I never visit this side of the forum, just happen to read this post........

I've never told anyone this before...anyone..now...you will be the first to hear..

I've had the same such dreams and have felt for a long time i wouldn't see 40... Don't know why...just feels that way...

My entire life I have had dreams of trying to run and couldn't. I also had dreams of trying to hit someone who was after me and my punches were like feathers landing on them. It would frustrate me so bad that I would wake up crying. I always thought these were normal dreams and everyone had them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back