Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
Pennsylvania
City
West Alexander
as I was looking in the mirror the other day, I noticed what appears to be a few new deep forehead wrinkles and one that looks like a divot. also noticed small muscles on lower lids twitching(i didn't feel this} Any one with similar results?:

Dick is getting very deep crevices on his forhead and it is very rough and red. It also was bleeding a little. He has been complaining about his forhead for a while. I put moisturizer on him but it does not help. Lids not twitching., We went to the ALS clinic in Portland yesterday and she wants him to seriously consider a feeding tube and is getting him a cough assist. He seems to be sliding downhill. He has lost 25 pounds so I am trying ensure. This forum has helped so much. We got a washlet and it works great and a portable seat lift. I am trying things you all have recommended, waiting to hear on the B12 shots. Would like any input on the forehead also because it really bothers Dick.
Thanks,
Phyl

Forehead Creases

Hi Poco. Thanks for your reply. It's funny how all of a sudden you notice things. I too have a rough patchof skin along with the ever deepening creases, but don,t have any answers, am going to see neuro at Cleveland Clinic 4/20, maybe he can shed some light. Sorry about your husband,I will keep him in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back