Reason
Other
Country
US
State
IL
City
Chicago
Just wanted to forward a thank you from a guy who has been strggling with worry and whatnot about ALS and your clear, concise postings helped me realize the difference between ALS and everything else.

You probably get complimented a lot on your words of advice, but much thanks from a stranger.

You can add me to the list! thanks Wright :) Even though it is MND for me, you help to sort it all out. That means a lot.

JB

Thank you for the kind words. We are all here to help each other. I'm happy that I could help you. Take care and congratulations on your clean bill of health.

Rose, I'm sure we will be in contact soon. I hope you are doing well.

I always search for Wright's comments. It's like having our very own expert and researcher here on the forum --with a kind heart to boot.
Laurel

I like the way Wright speaks his mind - no mincing of words, straight to the point. Bravo to you, Wright!

i would like to add my thankyou.
you do a wonderfull job on the "is this als forum",helping calm peoples fears and putting there symptoms into perspective.
take good care.
caroline:-D

Are you guys trying to make me cry? :-D

Naw just blush a bit.

AL.

Now why would you want to see a grown man blush? :-D

Don't blush ...too much. But you are a really important part of this forum, and it's great that every one acknowledge you for that. I can not imagine all the hours you spend researching to help those that are stricken with fear. That's pretty darn special. Thanks from me too!

Happy

Last edited:
I would like to say thanks also.

april

You were there for me when I needed help. Thanks! :)

Write

Add me to the list. Thanks bunches. I know you could loose your Patience with my many problems, but you don't seem to. Your great.
Renee

Wright,

Thank you from my neck of the woods too. I think you are truly a gentleman and a scholar.

keep the faith,
brenda

Well, as long as we are on the subject, I wish to offer my thanks as well, Wright. It is always a relief to me to see that you have been here, helping. Having a health scare is not easy and you offer real information at a time when folks really depend upon it. Thank you! Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back