For Wright: you didn't know it, but your posts helped me greatly

Status
Not open for further replies.
My turn

Wright has helped me many times, a couple of times directly, others by just reading his replies to someone else. Here's a guy who came here for help with questions about his own symptoms, and has given back tenfold at least!

Whenever I see someone post with strange symptoms or worries I always think to myself, "I hope Wright sees this, he'll know what to say"!

Thanks, Wright!

-Tom

Me, too! What they said.

BethU

I depend on him for technical advice too. If he were an employee I'd give him a raise. LOL. Seriously he's an asset to the site. Hope he stays with us for a long time.

AL.

I am elated I can be of help to people on here but I am starting to get embarrassed by this thread. Don't get me wrong, I truly appreciate all of the kind words.

I think that everyone on this forum contributes to it as much as I do and everyone on this forum deserves the exact same attention as I am getting.

I am so glad I found this forum and thankful I can be part of this family.

Take care all.

I can close it if you're getting that embarrassed.

AL.

Maybe we should keep it open so that others can thank all of the other people on here that have personally helped them.

When I first came on here (and I'll use the ID names so everyone knows who I'm talking about): TallJohn . . . Mammaoftwo . . . Ahands . . . ZenArcher . . . Cindy . . . Al . . . MtPockets . . . Patricia1 . . . Northerngal . . . VMD . . . helped me immensely.

I never forgot that and I never will.

Write

You are truly a good person and very humble. I think that is what touches people. So I will follow your lead.

Everyone on here has touched my heart and has given me good advise and I am proud to know you all. I would like to mention a few..... Al , MtPocket, April, Rose, Cindym, freddiesnetty, and so many more. I consider it an Honor to know you all.

I did not even know what ALS was until my twitching and weakness began. Thank God for Google. Without it I would not have met you all. Thanks alot to all of you, but Write I believe you have given me hope what I have is less serious than I first thought when I found this website. I will always be around though to post, cry with you all, cheer you up, whatever I can do. Thanks to all for your love and support.

Renee

I agree, it is nice to have a place to go when you are nervous,anxious,happy, or wanting to share. wether als/mnd or not we are all in "it", this life together.....

infact after my biopsy, it was some on this site that reached out to ask, before my own family!

Hi...not sure where to go

We just lost a great family friend on Sunday,he lived (if thats the word) with ALS for five long years. I just got off the phone w/ his wife and she was explaining to me that she had just refilled his script for RILUTEK(50mls?) 90+days. We both felt that there must be someone who could be in need of this medicine. I know there are many questions about it and I read briefly the blogs. Being my first time on this site, I apologize in advance if I'm in the wrong place, but my heart isn't.
Please email me if you are or know someone in need of this med
Peace,
Evergreenmom:)

This place is fine evergreenmom. Please thank your friend for her kind offer. Seeing as you can't get direct mail yet, if someone is intereted PM me and I can forward it.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back