for women ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was M e i j e r s. It was under $5.00. Some places have an actual 'roll-on' with liquid in it. Haven't tried that. The 'stone' works so I'm just sticking with that. It says it's good for men and women.

M e i j er is only in Michigan and a few surrounding states

but you can probably buy it on line as well.

I MISS M e i j e r s! We had a couple in Toledo. It's like Wal ma rt/Tar get/Ma cys all rolled into one! Anyways, I bet they have the crystal stuff Am az on dot com.

they also sell the crystals at alot of health food stores, yoga places any home eo pathic store

I saw it on - li ne at the m e i j e r site before I bought it so I would know what it looked like before I went to the store. It's in a light purple container. I just typed in c r y s t a l d e o d o r a n t.

Wow this much publicity for deoderant, hey they should be paying us!

Okay, ladies, any tips on shaving? I'm still able to use a razor, but am thinking I should move to electric shower razor. Any tips on a good one? OR any overall tips if anyone has found a 'good' non-razor removal system. :) I used Nair long ago and it was not very good, but there could be improvements to the product over the last 20+ years since I tried it!

Hi everyone, this is my first post. My 75-year-old mom was diagnosed a couple of months ago and is being cared for full-time by my amazing older brother. She also has a night-time home health aide to help her shower and dress in the morning.

So that's good, but as her daughter I'd like to be sensitive and anticipate some needs that wouldn't occur to a guy. Could anyone here help me think this through? What's likely to be especially important? And forgive my being blunt, but is the bidet because once hands are involved it's hard to wipe?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Gill's girl. I'm sorry to hear about your mom. It's very thoughtful of you to be thinking of her needs. I'm not sure what things you may want to plan for, but someone here will. (and yes, that's exactly what makes the bidet useful for PALS :) )

I always like it when someone fixes my hair which doesn't happen very often, now that I don't go out to get it done.

Last edited:
I am always worried about whether I smell nice. not just not stink but nice.

I have a bidet and love it. My hands are hardly working but I can still use thee remote.

Cutting fingernails and toenails... making sure you don't have those cursed chin hairs!

About the question about hair removal, a cheap method is the tweez e by emjoi which costs about $20 and is good for chin and upper lip... basically like an automatic tweezer, yanks the hair out.

Thanks for the tips everyone. I do take care of her toenails when I go visit; she can still do her fingernails herself, so that's good. If you think of any other ideas I welcome them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back