Diagnosis
11/2008
Country
US
State
Kansas
City
Emerald
Someone must know the ins and outs of down loading, up loading or any of the other tech no log ical finds out there when you only have a tablet or smart phone available. I would love to learn to add pictures, vi deos, etc., but don't know how to begin.

If there is someone out there willing to give a detailed step by step course for the media impaired, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Wish I could hely you Toto, but unless it's on the computer, I'm about as lost as you are!

Hi Toto,

KiwiSally was kind enough to give me instructions. Check out post 329 in Lectern Lounge. It worked for me! The pre-amble though (and I don't know if it's correct cuz I'm no geek), I save the image onto my desktop and then I follow Sally's instruction. I've not tried it with video - think that's above and beyond my comfort zone. Imagine if I inadvertently added a blue video by mistake. The moderator would get me banned! LIL

Toto, do you know the version of your phone and tablet? I've taken a cursory (no pun intended) look on the web, but it seems the version of hardware/software would dictate the "how to."

The phone is all tels version of veri zons i phone. Mine's the sam sung galaxy s ii. As for the tablet, its just a generic of a generic that won't even play net flix. It is really useless because it doesn't keep a signal too well.

But you made me feel better about myself. I don't feel as stupid as I thought I might be.

So, thanks for that!

I need help too! I am media challenged to say the least. I have a droid and an Ipad!

I have no clue how to do it on a phone.

Toto, I have a galaxy S II, I don't use it to access FB or the forums but might be able to figure it out and relay how. Tell me the first thing you want to "do" and I'll see what I can figure out. I can still touch type which is why I use the notebook but understand your needs.

Kiwi to my rescue! Yea, I would love to figure out how to post picks or u tu be vi de os here. And then of course after that is figured out, may venture to the big world of f b.

Hubby goes back to work tomorrow for 3 days, I will see what I can figure out. Does your phone connect through wifi or only the cell phone coverage?

Great topic! Thanks, TOTO!

I would love to be able to post photos directly from my iphone without having to download them to the desktop computer.

Lori~~~Oh, Lori! How DO you post such lovely blue links to past posts and threads?:idea::idea::idea::confused::confused::confused:

Kiwi, I can use either. Wi fi or carrier. I'm glad I'm not the only one, now.

Neither can I! Inquiring minds want to know!

Jen

So, are we still talking about up loading and down loading picks? JW

Johnny made me do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back