05/2017
Country
CA
State
AB
City
CALGARY
We must find humour where we can. Sent from a fellow CALS

If you're a man and have discovered that you actually have a favorite type of tampon applicator style, you might be a caregiver for someone with ALS.

If you're a woman and can write a "how to" guide on the intricacies of scratching a scrotum complete with a "tips and tricks" section, you might be a caregiver for someone with ALS.

If you understand this formula, where "X" equals "hours of actual sleep": (X · 0) + 8 = hours of sleep you have to pretend you got, you might be a caregiver for someone with ALS.

If you can't enter a room, leave a room, stand up, or sit down without being asked to do something, you might be a caregiver for someone with ALS.

If you've ever selected the longest line at the grocery store on purpose so you could enjoy as much "me time" as possible, you might be a caregiver for someone with ALS.

If you spent $2,467.00 at amazon last year and didn't buy a single thing you really wanted, you might be a caregiver for someone with ALS.

If you've rewashed the same load of clothes 3 times because you haven't found time to get them out of the washer and/or dryer when they were ready, you might be a caregiver for someone with ALS.

If, on a regular basis, your back feels as if at least two vertebrae have disconnected themselves from your spine, you might be a caregiver for someone with ALS.

If you've been able to find the solution to the I'm hot, I'm cold, I'm hot, I'm cold by finding the perfect temp setting on the space heater or electric blanket that works in total harmony with the temp setting on the air conditioner, you might be a caregiver for someone with ALS.

If you calmly handle requests for a pillow readjustment that are made with the same urgency as a co-pilot telling the control tower that his/her 747 is in a fatal nosedive, you might be a caregiver for someone with ALS.

If you are expected to have 100% of your cognitive function and reasoning ability 1.7 seconds after being awoken from a dead sleep, you might be a caregiver for someone with ALS.

I love some of these! I haven't been asked to scratch a scrotum yet! We have spent money on Amazon though, that's for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back