Reason
Other
Country
US
State
NY
City
New York
I've noticed the following symptoms with my left foot, trying to decide if it sounds ALS related.

- When walking my left shoe makes a noise when I lift it up, as if my foot is moving around in the shoe.

- When putting my shoes on I can easily slide my right foot in without untying the laces but my left ones feels week/awkard so I have to use my hands and/or untie the laces.

- When i wear flip flops i feel like only my big toe is 'holding on' to the sandal and it sometimes would slide around or fall off. I also got a blister on the right side of my left foot from them because it kept rubbing on that side.

Thanks everyone!

Jack,

I don't mean to sound cruel but if that was the only symptom I had bothering me I wouldn't even be giving it a second thought, much less be on an ALS forum wondering if it was ALS.

not sure if sounds like als. but I have that with my big toe, on left side. it feels like my toes are just alnog for the ride. I agree, if this your only problem, dont worry about als!

good luck,

april

Thank you both for your responses. This isn't my only symptom, I also have twitching in my left hand, and both calve muscles as well.

been to a neuro yet? had an emg yet?

I did, yes. She did an EMG on my left leg and left and right arm which came back clean. The twitching has been more persistant since then.

welcome to the "clean emg" but symptoms getting worse club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back