Foot atrophy and no weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.
To add, today i have also started to develop a slight mild ache when flexing my left ankle muscle upwards. As i said it is mild, but i also now feel it round the back of my lower leg under the calf. Did anyone have this as a sign weaknesd was going to develop?

I'm not a doctor but I see no atrophy. The ache you feel is most likely due to you messing with and obsessing about your feet. Listen to and believe your doctors. They know what they're talking about more than I do.

Okay, am I the only one to believe that this poster is too similar to DorDor and her many other personalities? Same country, same style, same annoying obsessions with body parts!

This is the reason I don't come on as I used to.

Is it likely the slight pain in my ankle when i dorsiflex my foot is a sign of developing foot drop? It feels similar to having strained a muscle i guess but i can only feel the strain when i dorsiflex my foot. Is there any strain or stiffness (i don,t know if this sounds like stiffness?) of the ankle in dorsiflexion before foot drop?

For comparison's sake it might be helpful if you added pictures of your feet from earlier in life. Maybe you've got something from last year when you were 18 years old?

No toto. Your not the only one:(

Looks like a foot to me. Possible some toenail fungi or chipped nail polish. Nice carpet by the way.

Also, she ignores the answers given.

V, I was beginning to think it was me.

Seaside and Rami, we need the "LIKE" button back.

Spot on, toto!

looks very serious to me. Have you tried Rug Doctor? The pile is definitely flattened and could prove difficult to bring up again. Don't worry though, I have seen a lot worse and if all else fails a visit to Carpet Right should improve things. Take care Dor Dor/English Rose, whatever.

Last edited:
I've only been here two days and I thought toe fungus.
I'm already cynical!

I used to be a member of a different forum and we called these posts WW. Worried Well.

I wish people could be happy they are well.

:sad:

Hahaha. The rug doctor:)

Yikes ... we have to see videos of peoples' feet now? That's just gross.

Luke -it's a fetish... guess you're not into it? LOl

I'm leaving that one alone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back