10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
http://www.living-with-als.org/Diane/

I have been trying to find this website for more than a week now. Barbie 4 asked about feet swelling and I knew I had a site somewhere and when I found it it was out of service. Someone else posted the new site and I thank them. Go to the site and there is quite a bit about foot and leg swelling as well as other valuable information.

Foot & leg swelling website...

As always, Al, you are a wealth of information, and I thank you! Sounds like you have the same tenacity as I do...that of a bulldog! :-D Thanks again!

Foot swelling

:) Thanks Al for the site, I will check it out

barb4

Living with ALS

Thank you Al for the site on swelling legs. I learned and enjoyed the site. Thanks again................ruby from vancouver (surrey)

Finally had some time to look through this site. It is very straight forward and informative. I wish I'd have got to it long ago. It certainly puts things into perspective when trying to understand some of the things a patient is going through. I hope I can get my Dad to read it. I am so greatful that the author would share this wealth of information. Thanks for the heads up on the site.
JMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back