10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
http://www.living-with-als.org/Diane/

I have been trying to find this website for more than a week now. Barbie 4 asked about feet swelling and I knew I had a site somewhere and when I found it it was out of service. Someone else posted the new site and I thank them. Go to the site and there is quite a bit about foot and leg swelling as well as other valuable information.

Pollyanna

Country
US
State
TX
City
Azle
Foot & leg swelling website...

As always, Al, you are a wealth of information, and I thank you! Sounds like you have the same tenacity as I do...that of a bulldog! :-D Thanks again!

Barbie4

Distinguished member
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Everett
Foot swelling

:) Thanks Al for the site, I will check it out

barb4

ruby ben

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
11/2010
Country
CA
State
B. C.
City
Vancouver (Surrey)
Living with ALS

Thank you Al for the site on swelling legs. I learned and enjoyed the site. Thanks again................ruby from vancouver (surrey)

JMH

Reason
Loved one DX
Country
CA
State
Manitoba
City
The Pas
Finally had some time to look through this site. It is very straight forward and informative. I wish I'd have got to it long ago. It certainly puts things into perspective when trying to understand some of the things a patient is going through. I hope I can get my Dad to read it. I am so greatful that the author would share this wealth of information. Thanks for the heads up on the site.
JMH

Status
Not open for further replies.