• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Fly free Tripete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carey, you and the family will continue to be in my prayers.

Pete was a great guy, one of the first I interacted with here. My sympathies to his wife and family.

I will miss Pete. He was such a warrior, and so generous in sharing his journey here. I learned a great deal from the PALS here--things that made me a better wife and caregiver to my husband--and Pete was one of my important teachers. What a warrior. Fly free, Pete. No more tripping. Know that you touched lives all over the world.

We all knew one day we would open this thread to hear of the passing of Pete. My whole being aches for Carey and his family. His artwork was amazing! His candid nature in sharing this battle has been a valuable asset to this forum.
He will be missed.

Cathy

I am so grateful that Pete is now flying free. He was such an important presence on the forums and shared so much of his journey with us.

His deep love for Carey was beautiful and inspirational. His wife and family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

fly free our dear friend,. You touched us all with your journey and deep love of your family. A part of you lives on in us.

deep condolences to Carey and family.

Tripete was an inspiration to all of us, whether it was with the dignity he bore this terrible disease or with the love of his family. Fly free, Pete.

Our heartfelt condolences to Carey and family.

I remember Pete as the first person here who made a lasting impression on me.
All the best to Carey and his family.

I am so very sorry to hear this. I have wondered how he was doing. Praying for peace for his family as he has finally found his.

I am so sorry to hear of Peter's passing. I so loved seeing his paintings in Stories of Hope. Sending wishes of peace to his family. We will all miss Pete.

V

First off fly free my brother, I love ya!

You were a great stud muffin calender dude

Probably see you in the next round up

Condolences to you Carey

Love Chally

Prayers lifted for Pete's family.

Ray

Fly free, Pete; you are no longer trapped in your body. Carey, my condolences to you and your family.

Rest in peace Pete. Thanks for sharing your story and helping others along your journey. I know you are in heaven. If you meet a wonderful man up in heaven by the name of Mike that's my dad. Give him a hug for me. Carey if you see this you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry an wish you peace and healing with your great loss.

I read some of Pete's posts today and am saying thanks for leaving this legacy. Rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back