Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
OZ
State
AU
City
lala land
I spoke briefly with Pete earlier this month and he said it was too hard to type. I asked if I could let you all know this, but he did not manage to reply.

This morning I received an email from Carey to let me know that Pete has passed away.

We all knew Pete deeply through the sharing here of what he went through and he has left an incredible legacy that others will follow here.

We all loved Pete too, what a man! The loss of him is deep and wide.

If Carey comes here, again my deepest condolences on your tragic loss.

Last edited:
I’m so sorry to hear this, but I know how hard these last months were for him. He made it clear how much he loved his wife. Fly free Pete.

Thank you for letting us know. Deepest condolences to his family

He was much loved here and will be greatly missed. He earned those wings many times over

I am so sad for his family and for those of us who loved him on this forum. May you fly free in happiness and peace, Pete. You made a difference in this world!

Pete held a special place in my heart as his sharing his story really touched me. A very sad day indeed but I am happy that he is finally free from the best.

My best to you Carey if you happen to see this. You were very loved by your man who was an inspiration to us all.

Thank you so much for the update Tillie. Much appreciated.

Pete will be greatly missed! His love for his family was an inspiration. Fly free Pete!

Fly Free. I know Pete was well prepared for this step.

Pete was one of the special people (of so many) on this forum.

My sincere condolences to all of his family and friends.

Steve

With deepest sympathy to his family and friends and all who knew and loved him. He will be deeply missed. B.

Attachments

• Flying Free.jpg
    Flying Free.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 314
Condolences to Pete’s friends and family.

I have no doubt that Pete was ready to get out of his body and fly free.

He was a man of very strong faith.

Thanks for letting us know, Tillie.

Tillie thank you for the update

I will greatly miss Pete and have been wondering about him for a while now. He truly was a great man.

Prayers for peace and comfort go out to Carey and the rest of his family.

See you on the other side Pete, and see if you can find Brian.

Hugs

I know Pete has found his peace and hope that Carey finds hers, as he so much wanted.

Best,
Laurie

I too will greatly miss Pete, he was a very special man. I will never forget his short story " The Cage ", his art, his faith, and his complete love for Carey. I am glad he is free from his cage. My deepest sympathies to Carey and his family. Kate

Fly free, Pete, fly free! Thank your for sharing a bit of your soul with us, here. We are richer for your participation and example.

Jim

My condolences to Carey and family. Thank you Pete for sharing your story with us. Fly free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back