Finding easy on & easy off clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you doing Mike. You haven't been around much have you? Or am I not paying enough attention?
AL.

How you doing Mike. You haven't been around much have you? Or am I not paying enough attention?
AL.
Hey Al
I'm good! Just took a break from the boards for a short time.
Cheers my friend!

Great, if you are already 70 and want to look like your grandma but what about us young girls. What the hell are we supposed to wear? :( Are are we all to resign ourselves that one of the other things ALS steals is our sense of style. I think someone needs to do some work here to come up with solutions for the world of the disabled that is anywhere between 1yr old and 70plus. (sorry if I offended all trendy 70 plus ladies out there!).

Chicos

hii~my mom is 50 something and has ALS. she loves looking nice because she has many visitors and when we go out.. she doesnt want als to be an excuse for her to lounge in pajamas all day. she discovered there are many stretchy and stylish tops and pants at Chico's that come in a variety of colors and prints. check out the store or website. i know that is easy for my dad to dress her in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back