Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
City
San Francisco
It was pure hell for the last year and a half . The twitches made me go into an anxiety frenzy that made things even worse then they probably should have . At one point I twitched 24/7 specially in my calves . Muscle pain and all sort of weird paresthesias .
COVID only made things worse .
Well aside from having very low vitamin d
It turns out my testosterone levels were super crazy low . Which affected my muscles on the form of slowly losing muscle mass but not strength .

Since December was prescribed vitamin D supplements and medication to boost testosterone, not only do I feel good now but twitches basically are coming to a halt . Went to the gym first time in a very long time and I seem to be doing ok felt good to exercise .

I had neck issues and pain but it was confirmed by an oral surgeon dentist last month that I had TMJ and that’s a whole separate issue but someone I managed to link that to my twitches a while back and fueled my fears .
Things I thought I had over the last year , ALS , Parkinson’s , brain cancer. Turned out it was something so simple hell even my sex drive seems to be high right now I guess low testosterone really made my life misearable .
My phone has this website as top most visited website because I spent a lot of time hours a day reading posts that dated back to 2008 . What a waste of time but at the same it’s nearly imposible to control a fear /anxiety . Today was my first day back at work full time in over a year because I was too scared to work because I thought my ALS would progress faster . Now I’m stuck with 7 life insurances I had taken out I’ve the last year but life is good

Huge congratulations, onwards and upwards. You can block this site too which may help you move forwards.

You've posted in the past that you realised that you did not have ALS and that you were posting to let the forum know. It's clear you are still hanging around, which is not a good thing. I hope for you and your ability to enjoy ife, that this is the last update you'll give. I'm glad you realised that you do not (for the second time) have ALS. A huge congrats to you.

Good luck and all the best. Take good care

Last edited:
Agree . It’s good to finally have an official diagnosis and it makes much more sense and my treatment is working . Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back