Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Wa
City
Richland
Some may remember I had frantically posted a few times. I think we finally nailed it and I wanted to say thank you for the many support and responses.

I had a MRI due to some chronic neck pain which I've had a chronic pain issue for years especially after back surgery. My symptoms as we went back and looked started 3 days after MRI.

The last 3 years they have continued to do MRI and a PET scan since I was going downhill fast. Finally my gyno did a toxicity test. All my symptoms were similar to Neuro disease.

I have gadolinium poisoning which is the dye from MRI machine. Mine was Almost a 7 and suppose to be 0.019. My lead was up also.

I start chelation therapy next week. Thank you again for support. Bobbi Jo

This is wonderful. Thanks for letting us know.

Thank you, I am thankful I have a long road ahead of me. I think of you all often and am grateful for your clarity in reeling me in. I'm hoping some of my atophy and weakness will improve with time. Take care To you all.

Bobbi Jo -

Thanks for good news! We needed that!

Please, help spread awareness about AlS - we need all the help we can get.

Best of health and happiness to you.

So happy for you! Make the best out of every single day and enjoy your life. Help us spread ALS awareness as we PALS and CALS struggle with this heartbreaking disease.

wonderful...go get well! very pleased to hear they found a cause that can be worked with

Great news! And it helps pre-diagnosis people remember there are a lot of things (besides ALS) that can make our body act a little abnormally. Don't give up hope and jump to ALS. The anxiety will just complicate the diagnosis...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back