Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi jaimebpac

I am not sure who you are asking - Laural? But the simple answer is YES it helps if you have MMN. The not so simple answer is NO in some cases with MMN it does not. What is your DX or if you do not have one... What does your Dr. say about your condidtion? I hope you get the answers you seek. Please write back with more detail about your situation. Thanks, Peg

Hi Jake, you are lucky, my husband Andy has been working for a small family business for 4 years and they now want to terminate his contract and give him 4 weeks notice with 4 weeks pay. They haven't said they are sorry to hear he is so unwell or anything sympathetic at all. I am furious with them as the stress on him is horrendous. He is such a lovely man and cannot stand confrontation so he is just accepting what they say. Oh, by the way they first offered him three weeks at half pay to end his contract. I wrote a letter disputing this as I know after 4 years service he should get at least 4 weeks notice and 4 weeks full pay.

So sorry for you and your husband, gosh why does this darn disease have to hit such lovley families, I just hate to hear of more people everyday, some days I just get down and want to scream(wish I could), I am glad that you have spoke up for your husband, but sorry he has not been treated with sympathy and kindness, goodness how could someone not be kind and caring to an employee like him? UGGH.. Sorry to hear about his story but so glad you have found us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back