Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
CO
City
Colorado
I'm in TX being spoiled by family. My sister and I found female urinal that works! It's called Mabis Female Urinal. We drilled a hole in it about an inch from the bottom on the top for pressure release to avoid drips and not a drip dropped! You can use it sitting or lying down. I put a towel underneath me just in case. We're doing other things besides peeing in bottles though. :)

Amazon.com: Mabis Female Urinal, with Leak-Resistant Lid: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/313qQcVedFL.@@AMEPARAM@@313qQcVedFL

This is super and to me it seems less intimidating than other options out there. Thanks. I had used other types before when doing outdoor sports but ran into trouble when i couldn't stand anymore and my hands went gimpy. Have to be honest...i had been planning and limiting my outings around the need for micturition breaks which has been reducing my freedom. Now that spring is here and summer is just around the corner, this gadget will be perfect :)

Thank you for posting your success! We all need to know what really works. Have a great visit! It's always a good visit when it involves power tools (like the drill :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back