Country
US
State
newjersey
City
lopatcong NJ
Hi Everyone
I Really Did It This Time
I Hit My Head And Had To Be Sent To A Head Trauma Unit Because I Had A Subdural Hematoma ( A Bleed In The Brain
I Have To Wait 2 Weeks For Repeat Ct To See If I Need Brain Surgery To Remove The Blood:-(very Scary

Please Guys Be Soooo Careful

Pat1

Sorry to hear about your fall Pat. Hope they can dissolve the clot and avoid the surgery.

AL.

Pat1,

That had to have hurt! I really hope the brain surgery isn't going to be necessary. Hope you are resting well.

Zaphoon

Sorry to hear about the fall. I hope it all works out ok without the brain surgery.
I thought I was the fall expert on here, seems you are giving me a run for my money. :lol: After all, I thought I was the only aby-normal one on here?
Seriously, this is a wake up call. Time to make some changes to prevent this from happening again. Right?

Pat ... ouch, ouch, ouch ! I'm so sorry for your fall. I hope you won't need surgery. Sending good thoughts, prayers, and all the good vibes I can muster your way. BethU

hi pat,i am so sorry to hear about your fall,i hope and pray no surgery is needed and you recover well.
as capt al said some changes may need to be made or new aids to stop anymore nasty falls,anymore serious injuries are the last thing you need.
godbless:)

Hello Pat- that fall sounds scary! I hope you recover quickly. Cindy

Hi Pat,
Yikes that sounds horrible! I hope you are feeling ok now and am crossing my fingers for no surgery.

Lydia

Pat,

I hope you don't need the surgery and you are feeling better.

Pat-

Was sorry to read about your nasty fall and hematoma. PLEASE be careful and take good care-

thinking of you

Cindy

I am so sorry to hear about your terrible fall. I have had several but none have injured me as of yet? I guess it might be a matter of time. I hope you do not need to be operated on. Life is hard enough without this happening. :-(

That is so scary- my mom fell today also

Pat,
I am so sorry for your fall- that must be so scary. I hope your head is healing on its own and you can spend your energy doing something you enjoy. My mom fell today and I got bits and pieces of the story because she has lost her voice. She was walking and just tripped over the concrete crack. I got a call while she was at the Doc in the box having herself looked over. I know she is angry and even more so that she hit her chin and nose- scratched them up and broke her thumb. Poor thing. I feel so horrible for her. I want her to be able to enjoy life and not be fearful of taking a stroll around the block.
Take Care!

thank you all for your prayers and good wishes
I dont know how many of you are on aspirin but I was told thats why I bled in my brain,and I should never take aspirin again
I will give you all update on thurs

Pat1

Pat,
Hey girl, please, please be careful-and get your rest. We're all pulling for you, praying for NO SURGERY! Keep us posted,
hugs,
brenda

Fall Update

GOOD NEWS
HEMATOMA GOING AWAY
ONE MORE CT AND I AM OFF TO FLORiDA
YOUR PRAYER ARE WORKING

THANKS PAT:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back