Diagnosis
11/2010
Country
OS
State
Darkside of Moon
City
country
Felicia has gone home and is now at Peace. We will miss you greatly our dear friend. Peace and Comfort I pray for her family, and all who knew and loved her.

We heard of her passing from friends on "Come for Tea", I believe she has a place here for a tribute to her in Loving Memory of a beautiful wife, mother, grandmother and friend to so many and an important part of our forum family.

We will miss you so very much.

Last edited:
yes we will Di, thanks for posting this.

I am so sorry to learn Felica has passed. She had an extremely fast progression, and I feel so badly for her family. May they find solace in that she is no longer battling the ALS monster.

Rest in peace, Felica

So sorry to hear of Felica's passing. Many prayers for her and her loved ones.

Goodbye Felicia. We will miss you. Rest in peace.
Laurel

She is very loved by many. My her family and loved ones find peace in knowing she loves them right back. She is a sweet lady who will be greatly missed. It was good to know her.

Such a great, kind lady. Always cheerful and positive. She will be missed.

Now set free with wings to soar, a smile on her sweet face as she feels comlete peace and is surrounded by eternal love.

Another good person lost to this disease...My prayers go out to her family.

Rest in peace Felicia. You are free now .

Sweet dreams our dear Felica...You were with us way too short a time.

Thank you Di for starting this thread.

If anyone is interested, Fellca had posted her favorite recipe in one of the recipe threads, I believe it was a cream pie. I copied it and am going to make it in her honor.

Felicia,

I'm sorry I never got the chance to meet you; but reading all of the wonderful comments, I know how great a person you were! I pray that you are now at peace and that your family be comforted by your new found freedom. I will remember your family in my prayers.

Peace,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back