Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Crissy
Your brother and you should get involved with your fathers health care This women can hurt or even kill your father .
I know you and your brother will feel horrible if that happens.

Maybe you should take the load off this woman and take your father in to live with you an get an order of protection

She sounds dangerous

Pat

Leave his home of almost 30 years?

Yeah, what army is going to help me do that. My Dad still drives! He is the most determined individual I have ever met. He can barely drink water without choking, but he still tries to do things like anyone else. It takes him a 100x's longer, but he still tries. They did a biopsy on his bladder on Monday, had to go back in on Friday to stop the bleeding. He was supposed to be in the hospital for 2 days. He came home on Saturday and was out and about on Sunday. This is a man who does exactly what he wants. He's mind is still good and please tell me what I would do if I bring my Dad to my house and he decides to kill himself? How will I feel then? I can not be in a room with him 24/7.

I know there are no easy answers and I pray for guidance and his safety everyday. I have a 12 year old son and a husband. I'm scared of this woman! I have no idea what she is capable of, but pushing a disabled man down and kicking him gives me a glimpse and that was because he made a remark that she didn't like. I wouldn't put anything past her and I refuse to put my Dad under more mental stress. The stress of taking him from his home would be unbereable to him at this point.

I know that everyone is being very supportive, but this is not as cut and dry as you might think. I'm also divorced and my ex would love to here that my son could be in danager because I have moved my Dad in with me and his wife could pose any kind of threat to my son. I won't put my son in that kind of danger. My Dad is chosing for himself. I have to make that choice for my son. I don't think that would ever happen, but when you are dealing with someone like her, you don't know what could happen.

Hi Crissy
Your brother and you should get involved with your fathers health care This women can hurt or even kill your father .
I know you and your brother will feel horrible if that happens.

Maybe you should take the load off this woman and take your father in to live with you an get an order of protection

She sounds dangerous

Pat

My Dad is scared to even tell her that he is considering giving someone else Medical POA. He won't give it to me or my brother and the main reason is that if we were to do what my Dad wanted instead of what she wanted he knows we would be the ones that could suffer her wrath. He also knows it would be really hard on me or my brother to make that final decision, but I think I could do it, if I knew it was what my Dad wanted.

The thing is if you meet her you would think she was the nicest person in the world. The problem is that you never know what might trigger her!

Do you really think a person in her state of mind would care about a protection order. She could come in my house and have us all killed before the police could even get there!

wow chrissy, this is complicated for you!

I agree with patricia~if she is infact bi-polar, she can hurt him when he progresses further along!

But I also understand full well protectining your son. There is nothing or no one that could make me jeopordize my kids!

Maybe talk with your dad about getting her on medication? Heck, if he has als, get him on lithium and slip to her! (I am kidding, well maybe only half)

I will pray for you and them and hope there is answer for you,

take care,
april

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back