Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
Uni
State
Michigan
City
Hudsonville
Hello I'm a 34 year old male who suffers from muscle twitching . i started notice them in my arms 4 months ago different parts of body and now in the palm of both hands. I have zero weakness still able to lift bowling ball and stuff. I take sequel 300 mg for bi polar at night and was told by doctors it might be the pills. So worried about als cause when i look up twitching i get als.

Your doctor is absolutely right about meds being a likely culprit. Unfortunately, Dr Google is pretty bad about providing reassurance to people who are anxious about perfectly normal symptoms. I would keep working with your doctor to make sure that you are being provided with the most appropriate medication for your needs and to keep track of any changes in your health. I would also make sure you are taking supplements and getting decent sleep. Bipolar can really do a number on your sleep patterns- and it's absolutely necessary to have good and restful sleep to help you manage a sometimes topsy turvey mood disorder.

take care of yourself- F

Thank you it makes it more worse when i Typs in twitching in both hands and get als. Think ill stay away from doctor google. Cause the more i read up om it the more i realize twitching is common even with healthy people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back