Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
IT
State
VA
City
BUSTO ARSIZIO
Hello. Sorry if I write again, in respect of those who are already diagnosed with ALS, I wanted to ask you one last question, to you who are experts. For 3 months I have had fasciculations in my calves, left arm and left dorsal. I made 5 visits to the best neurologists in Italy with negative results, a clean emg in March, a clean emg on May 27, motor evoked potentials on May 26 clean, blood cpk always normal. Now, I ask you, beyond my symptoms, can I definitively rule out als? Please give me your opinions. Thank you. Greetings and best wishes to all.

Yes, forgive me, I had already written a post a while ago. But now that the symptoms have changed and I have done new tests I would like the opinion of you experts ... Please give me a hand to understand something ... Thanks, sorry

Yes. Any further questions should be addressed with your doctor. This is a site for those who have ALS and their caregivers. For individuals who fear they may have this disease, they can get answers to their immediate questions and then they should move on (this is you), if they have been cleared of ALS by the medical community. As my last reply stated:

With all of your clean tests, no ALS symptoms, and many neurologists telling you no ALS, in your case you should be calm now (and extremely grateful) that you don't have ALS. I'm sorry you are worried about a few twitches, but how you live your life is entirely up to you. You can believe the experienced folks here and the very educated neurologists, or you can self-diagnose, based on nothing, and make yourself miserable. That's your choice.

Good luck to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back