Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
DE
State
HB
City
Bremen
Hi I'm an Italian living in Germany so I apologize for my English.
I'm afraid of having Als. I am now 13 months that I accuse tiredness and 10 months with the fasciculations. I seem to speak badly because it seems I can not scan well the letters like R. I tried to register reading but not known the difference is how the tip of the tongue was numb. Sometimes I have fasciculations for the language. The feeling of weakness started on my legs and then went on my arms and back. I can do everything but I struggle very easily as I was out of shape, 5 km fast walk 20 pusch-up on the arms. I have done 3 different neurological visits by 3 neurologists. blood test ok mrt head and cervical ok. I did 2 different EMGs especially under my feet because 90% of the fasciculations I had her feet, I was hospitalized 5 days in the Neurological clinic in Bremen 3 months after the beginning of the fasciculations and also the blood tests and emg legs and a arm and transcranial magnetic stimulation everything is OK.
I do not know what to think everyone blames the dr. Google but I would like your opinion right now I am in Italy until February then I will go again to the neurologist.

I also send you some pictures of my toughue because it seems strange to me.

Thank you for the time you dedicate to us all.

Thank you

Attachments

• 20180113_011322.jpg
    20180113_011322.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1,164
If you have had 2 EMGs and haven't been diagnosed with ALS, I would say you are in the clear. Having said that if you won't believe your doctors I don't know why you would believe non physician strangers on the internet.
Vincent

Thanks Vicent I know that they made me emg. But they focused a lot on the feet where I have most of the fasciculations and this worries me a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back