Not open for further replies.

POSFirebird_86

Country
coles
State
IL
City
Ashmore
I know i havent been on much the last couple of weeks but last night around 8 we got a call saying my Father-in-law had passed away. He was 44 years old and would have been 45 on September 1st.. He was dianogsed in 2003 and had lived with ALS for 4 years and 15 days.. I'd love to say thank you guys for your support and your answers when i Have had questions. You are a wonderful group of people and i love ya all for helping so much. Thank You and take care..

:) Kyla

Hello Kyla. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your father in law. You will be very busy in the days ahead but please know we are with you in spirit. Cindy

POSFirebird_86 said:
I know i havent been on much the last couple of weeks but last night around 8 we got a call saying my Father-in-law had passed away. He was 44 years old and would have been 45 on September 1st.. He was dianogsed in 2003 and had lived with ALS for 4 years and 15 days.. I'd love to say thank you guys for your support and your answers when i Have had questions. You are a wonderful group of people and i love ya all for helping so much. Thank You and take care..

:) Kyla

Kyla! Hi, sweetheart! I am so sorry to hear about your father-in-law's passing. He is with his Almighty Father, bless his soul. My wounds are still super fresh, I just lost my son, 38 yrs. old, he was 15 days shy of his 39th b'day, on June 3, 2007. I know exactly what you folks are going through. May God bless each one of you. My son passed 15 months after diagnosed. He passed at home. I still miss my baby. I am looking forward to meeting with him again, take care sweetheart, and be very, very supportive towards your father-in-law's loved ones. God bless you all!

xoxoxo,
Irma

Sorry for your loss Kyla.
AL.

Kyla -

Condolences on your family's loss.

Liz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back