Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
pa
City
somewhere in
Where did you fasics start? feet or quads, hands or shoulders? were they random at first or when they started were they pretty consistent?

thanks

anyone on fasciculations - did they feel like humming/buzzing for awhile without visually noticing them? and if so, how long did it take them to be visually seen?

Where'd they start

I've had some short lived twitches for years but they were never frequent enough to bother me. I know I've had them in the arms and eye lids for more than 20 years. After hearing how Michael J. Fox's parkinsons started with a twitching finger and after my thumb started twitching, I took notice. I started googling and got a good dose of OH SH*T. That was last July. Since then fasics have showed up in this order: left index finger, left instep (this is the most frequent one), left ring finger, right ring finger (the muscle that twitches causes the finger to move). right thigh, right instep, left bicep, left calf, right calf, left side, back, left side of neck. Most of these are single fires and come and go. The humming or buzzing, which I think feels more like vibrating that I get are independent of fasics. I thought it was diabetic neuropathy but it might be from BFS. I also get a feeling of things crawling on my skin and pins and needles in the hands, feet, and single needle pricks any where in the body.

way before symptms I had vibrations mostly on awaking Never thoght anything some tingling on my head as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back