Diagnosis
09/2017
Country
HR
State
Croatia
City
ZAGREB
since i'm on IF 18/6 (i know, it is extremely dangerous and it is my turn to speed progression!), my fasciculations ("fibrilations") disapeared app 90%. am i entering final stage, my vision is subjective, normal thing in IF, or something fourth?
intend to proceed with IF for at least 4 months, along with tudca, nicotin mononucleotide+resveratrol and cannabis.
i feel perfect. no foggy, no pain... but without strength. no any kind of medicaments/ pills!

Last edited:
Intermittent Fasting

I am probably in final stages and have minimal fasiculations. I don't take in many calories, just ~950 a day.

nona, it doesnt have to be that way.
there are pals who spend whole life in a wheelchair, dont knowing that everything depends on their physiotherapist. if they take it as "they had luck", i see it like "they werent informed".
IF? it doesnt count calories, but time when they were taken (IF activates autophagy which seems to be corrupt in als).
started 11 months ago for a month, but i was too weak to continue. i had 79 kg, now i am on 85.

I have bulbar onset ALS since 11/01/19. As most of you know, this is the fastest form of ALS you can have and from diagonoses to death is 22 months. So I am 17 months in now and coming up on the finish line. I have lost 70lbs, and continue to go down three of so pounds a week no matter what I can put in my feeding tube or my mouth. I am still mobile and I attribute that to Radakava infusions. When I was five days starting a course of treatment, my fasciculations got real bad in my arms and legs. But after two treatments (out of ten) they went away and subsided down to almost nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back