Reason
PALS
Country
AU
State
queensland
City
brisbane
hi cyberhart here, i have a question that i hope that if you know the answer that you might be kind enough to reply...ive hade servere fasc,s for15 mths now throughout my entire body i seem to have mild atropy worse in hands and fingers but no weakness at all. ive got lots of other stuff going on like servere eye floaters had them for 19 mths marginal hearing loss and dry eyes and mouth recently saw immuneologist checked my bloods for cancers ect. also for autoimmune[sjogrens] came up neg so they took more blood told me to come back in 6 weeks im 48yo and previously was healthy all of this happened to me over a 19 mth period ive been to a nuroligist who told me he has diagnosed many people with als and i dont have it but what about the atropy i said ..dont know he said but because you dont present with any weakness or bullbar symptoms its not als does anyone know if autoimmune syndromes can cause fasc,s and atropy if ive had servere fasc,s for 15mths and no weakness would it suggest that the nuro is right ive heard that fasc,s come at the latter part of als and by then you would have weakness.thanks cyberhart

symptoms

id be interested in talking to you via email or AOL Instant Messenger. Im having a lot of your symptoms with no answers. email: [email protected]

Hi Cyberhart. Did the doctor tell you that you have muscle wasting in your hands or do they look that way to you? Ulnar nerve entrapment can cause wasting in the arm and hands. It might be worth having the doctor check for that along with carpal tunnel. Take care, Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back