Learn about ALS
Country
BRA
State
são paulo
City
franca
good afternoon
ONE LAST TIME OF ATTACKS fasciculations, WHICH HAD THE WHOLE BODY, TODAY THEY ARE RARE, BUT THAT HAS A PERSIST, the abdomen, LOCATED UPON THE LIVER, WOULD LIKE TO ASK IF ALS, CAN START BY TUMMY MUSCLES, OR Fasciculations ALS, ALWAYS STARTS DISTAL.
ATT
OLIMPIO

Have you gotten your diabetes under control? From what I understand it is usually starts distally or bulbar (in the mouth or face).

Last edited:
MY DIABETES IS GENERALLY HIGH BUT LOOKING AT THE NET WITH NOTHING ON DIABETES fasciculations

I am an unusual one also. I am scheduled for a visit to Mayo early next month for a final diagnosis (have 3 in KC diagnosing it) but my very first symptoms started in my small muscles around the intestines as well, then spread to fasculations around mouth, and legs. I have been dealing with it for a year now.

Mine started in my tongue but I have them everywhere now, feels like my internal organs are jumping sometimes, you have been dealing with it for a year? Has it gotten any worse? I am a couple of months in and don't know what to expect, voice is weaker, I get out of breath easily but does not feel like my lungs, more like my throat.

I wanted to respond to another post of yours that was closed about time limits. You apologized for going online and searching. I think that is best way to educate yourself, don't feel bad about that.

Thanks, sometimes the web can scare you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back