farfetched idea: Arsenic in ALS ever found?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its a shame Had I knew I would have opt for Lock Jaw

shot

I did not have a tetnus shot but I had a flu shot (wich has thimerasol/mercury) 1 week after my c-section in a weakend immunne state. All my prolblems started after that within weeks. It started with aching joints and hands and fingers then went into the als "type" muscle problems.

I could of had sypmtoms when pregnant, did not know to look for them. When I was pregnant I was abnormal tired, short of breath while talking, and my calve felt funny ( i thought viens). those could be prego symptoms

so, I dont know. I just know that I got that vaccine to stay healthy for my family and it fell apart after.

***note**
I did get a tetnus shot 15 years ago when i cut my finger at work. And I did get abnormally tired and achey for a year. I was diagnosed with epstien barr virus. but then was better for years untill all this. It just occured to me that maybe there was a connection all those years back with the health issues I Had back then and that tetnus shot.

I think there is a connection with shots and viruses and any illness like als or ms. but what do I know? just my own body and expierences.

april

THAT is not farfetched. In fact, because I set out mouse poison in the shape of bars in my crawl spaces, the attic, the cellar, I was thinking that maybe the culprit of my illness. I brought it up to my neuro who didn't really bat an eye at it, but did a blood test called cholinsterase. I didn't get a clear answer, but was left with the impression that was to check for poisoning. You've got the right idea, keep thinking, thinking, thinking and advocating. I hope you are feeling okay yourself. :)

Old post I know but I had a choline test, just curious what your result are?

Hi Joa , Not Farfetched I Had High Levels Of Arcenic, Lead And Mercury When They Did The Cholinsterase Test Sooooooo Hmmm ? Jan F

just curious of the results?

I know I brought this up before.

All my symptoms started after a Tetanus shot I really believe it was the culprit and after reading the insert of the vial I am sure of it.

Anyone have a tetanus injection within a year of symptoms?

Pat

My husband recieved a tetanus shot and Hep.A befor going down to help in Hurricane Katrina.A year later he twisted is ankle,drop foot ,now ALS and in a power wheel chair.Strong active man of 53,now can do nothing.I absolutlely believe it was the shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back