Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for your story i have a question if thats ok

Slaughter, the way we do it here, if you have a question that relates to the thread, just ask it. If it's different, start a new thread. Thanks! --Laurie

thanks i didnt want to offend anyone so i thought id ask first and see if it was ok :) but i ask eventually started a new thread and asked several questions and Mike gave me some information on it too. Thanks Laurie

Hi Pdcraig
I read in one of your post that your PALS was in a care facility and I am at the point wondering if that needs to be an option for me as i am the only one who cares for my husband who is 6'4 and im 4'11. Its starting to get a lil harder as he no longer walks but its hard to imagine a care facility. I got some information from a regular member that post on the forum but still wanted to get your side of things since you have experienced this. I m just weighing my options as my husband and i have to get some things in place when the time comes and i can no longer fully help him. If anyone else have had to face this decision your comments would be helpful as well Thanks you.

I ended up deleting Chris's fb page as it ended up they started putting up photos of his first wedding and saying lots of stuff and it did get to me ... of course not one has ever asked - hey what happened to dads page, I guess they figured it out ...

Oh wow. That's awful. I've been told my husband's ex wife has more right to grieve since she was married to him longer. Sigh.

Deety, the insensitivity of people, especially family is just too much to believe sometimes!

I'm so sorry anyone would say that to you :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back