Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
US
State
MA
City
Boston
For those of you who have not yet found it there is a group that posts research articles on MND there is probably more on PLS and HSP than ALS
If you are interested either indicate below or pm me and I will pm you a link. It is a closed group and once you ask to join expect a pm ( check message requests which is new instead of the other folder on FB) you will not be approved until you pm back as some information is sent through pm if you ask for it

Nikki,

I've long thought you're such an amazing person and should have said it before!

Sherry

Thanks Sherry but to be clear it is not my group. I am a member and I was seeing a lot of information that would interest the PLS/ HSP group. I asked the admin for permission to post this. A couple of members here are already in the group too

I am a member. I highly recommend joining. It's very heartening to see just how much research is being done for a variety of neurologic conditions- all of which have spillover benefits, even if not directly related to MND.

Pls send me the link, Nikki

Hi Nikki: Please send me the link.

Hi Nikki:
You sent me the link to the Facebook Group and I opened it from my work
computer. Since I am not too computer savvy I would like to know where I
go on the forum to get that link again from my home computer.
Thanks,
Chris

Hi I just re-sent it. But for future if you look at the right side of any forum page if you are signed in you will see near the top your user name and below that you should see notifications private messages and requests. Clicking on private messages will take you to your message folder. Messages stay until you actively delete them

Nikki, I just checked out the page through the link you posted. It seems to be very strange and somewhat weird to me. Most of the entries seem to be about herb supplements. Am I missing something?
Audrey

I posted no link to the group I referenced. Did you pm me I do not remember? I am only sharing it privately. Will send you a link whatever you were looking at was not it. It is a private group

Thank you!
Audrey

I would like to be in the group. Thanks!

Nikki - I would appreciate the link. Thanks.

Just sent links. If you have asked and did not get one let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back