Saoniria

Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
Hi everyone and sorry for my English.
I'm 28 years girl. Since 8 months ago, I started to hace fasciculations in full my body. I can fell it and it come and goes for diferent parts of my body like legs, arms, fingers, stomach, back, face, tongue... I can fell it and sometimes I can see it. I'm didn't go to doctor because I have two doctors in my family and both told me that it's for anxiety or maybe BFS. The problem is that since two months, when I make up I saw in the mirror that the bottom of my eye is twiching. I think that it's goes but no. I have this twiching every day in every moment, never stop and I can't feel it, only can see in the mirror. Sometimes it's look more strong and sometimes look more weak but always is there. Never stoping.
I'am very worried about this. I don't know if ir can be a signal of ALS. Today I have the same strenght that ever, I'm go to gym and no have problems. Someone can help me? It's a sing of ALS? Thanks so much yo everyone!!!!!

Please read this if you have not already done so:
Important - READ BEFORE POSTING! Answers to common concerns about possible symptoms

Twitching is common, nonspecific, and meaningless in the absence of muscle function failure which you have not described. Eye twitching is extremely common and generally benign.

You do not describe ALS at all.

Thanks so much for your suggested, I read some points relevants for my case. I understand that eye twiching is extremely common but in all the cases that I know the twich of eye stop in some time. My twich it's very fast and never stop, sometimes only can see with a powerfull light and it hasn't stopped a second for two months. This twich is diferent about the others un my body for this reason y dediced to ask. So sorry :(

Eye twitching is normal.
Your post does not suggest ALS. Please read through all the information I sent you.

It's not ALS, and that is what this forum is for. Best of luck to you and take good care.

Thank you so much for your answer. The problem is that the twich is not on the eye or palpebral muscle is a little lower and the twich is constatly, all day, every second, never stop and i can't feel it only can see it. There is a lot of twiching by second constantly 24 hours per day, every minute every second for two months. It's a fasciculation and look like this. Sorry I don't want to be heavy but I see a lot of eye twiching and doesn't like me.

Doesn't it matter that it never stop?
Doesn't ir matter that no feel it?

Thanks again and sorry.

Doesn’t matter. It’s not ALS.
See a doctor if you’re concerned.
I’m closing this thread. Please do not start another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back