Country
US
State
IN
City
Indy
Hello,

36-year-old male here.

In September, I woke up with facial numbness and tightness in my right hand, I was also dealing with some foot pain around this time that was causing my toes to twitch.

The twitching aspect played to the worst part of my personality and I am very concerned I have ALS. I have twitching all over my body - arms, legs, shoulders, lower back, and my feet feel very hot and sweaty, and occasionally have tingling. It is especially bad when I get into bed in the evening. I am also dealing with trembling too especially in my thighs and arms.

What alarmed me today is now when I smile or wrinkle my nose the right upper right corner of my lip quivers. My jaw and teeth are also hurting me. The last few days have been hell, I haven't been able to sleep because of the twitching and my mind racing. My lower back seems to be spasming all night on the left-hand side.

I have continued to stay active and walk/run 2.5 miles a day, plank, and I super cognizant about balancing on leg 3 times a day. When I walk, I don't have any symptoms like twitching and don't have any trembling and there is no sign of weakness.

Thank you for any guidance you can provide.

Tonight it felt like my throat was closing and like I have food stuck. If anyone can opine I would appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back