External Catheter at Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
No lines crossed Mike. Some of us guys need to know this stuff.
AL.

Condum Cath

A Condum Cath was used on Tim when he was in the Hospital. The one thing all of us learns, I hope. We cant let pride get in the way of making things easier for those in need of relief. I even help Tim potty. It don't bother me or him a bit!

Lorie

Plus, Mike- I opened the door. People usually think I am shy but my theory is we might as well say it like it is! We are all adults here. :-D

How do you take care of the poop? & Condom Cath site

Any suggestions on how to take care of bowel movements? Looking for ideas before I need them. Do the adult depends work well? Any other suggestions?

Also about the condom Cath. I went to this site and they sent me a sample pack of various types they make, so you get a better idea of what may work best for you, and you can request various sizes to try out before you buy. The sample pack was free.
http://www.hollister.com/us/products/product_series.asp?id=3&family=20&series=175

I got the freebie pack from them up here in Canada too AL. They have an office here in Ontario.
AL.

Mt. Pockets

Hi,

I wouldn't worry too much yet about the bowel movements, Mt. Pockets. LB never really had that problem. I could always transfer him to the toilet for that adventure. There were a few times that he wore the depends when he was sick because of fear of messing himself up. And the once or twice that he was sick and I wasn't fast enough the depends did take care of the problem. I only bought one package of depends and only used a couple the entire time.

Take care .

terri

CAL to LB (2005-2007)

external caths

could someone feel me in on what type to use if your's retracts inside instead of staying out somewhat.

I just wanted to let you know you are not alone. Mine does the same thing. I also am interested in any suggestions anyone might have.

QuadBliss suggested on this thread,"One thing I have not mentioned until now; in the beginning, until you get the technique down, it is helpful if you are working with at least a partial erection."

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

I mentioned that one to my support workers and most of them weren't too keen on helping with that one at all Capt. AL..
AL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back