Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ted!

Angie

Ted, your attitude will enable you to enjoy the rest of your life to the fullest. It seems we have a choice, to waste the rest of our time mourning or live it to the fullest and then we CALS can mourn later. Of course we can't shut it all out, but you get the gist.

My husband has had relatively active 3 1/2 years since diagnosis. There has always been a project or goal. That's who he is. Now that he has lost his legs and his losing his hands, he directs other people. He's also always been good at that.

I don't know how the next transition will go. He can't use eye gaze so I'm going to have to see what it wil take to get the nural node for him. I'm not going to type all of his messages and posts, that's for sure (and that's where things are leading now).

We're struggling, at the edge of a precipice, about to make what may be the hardest transition so far, and your words helped me. They helped me shake myself up and remember that there is still time ahead to be salvaged, and it's about time I found a way.

Keep up this hope, it's how you live despite ALS.

Becky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back