Diagnosis
n/a
Country
US
State
mi
City
st.clair shores
Hey everyone its been a long tiome since ive posted...my beautiful baby girl is doing well. I have had a mri on my back ond cervical all came back fine, still having same symptoms as usual i am not the same 24 year old i was thats for sure. I think i no what route iam going down now but i take everyday spending time with me baby no matter what it is. I really love this forum and so many of you are such wonderful people i really miss Annemarie and she has been my life line along with Lori, both girls very positive to me not negative like some people on here that are very mean and vindictave, i have been through enough with my health and if i want to come here and post i shouldnt have to worry about others on here saying iam here for attention or anything else... my local nuero saw my tounge twitch and now iam in Dr.Simpons hands. Iam 25 and very upset you are all in my prayers and i will keep in touch, for those of you that are mean and negative and have other explained diagnosed leve the forum and dont critasize and pm me anymore i have enough on my plate and leave my dear friends alone and get a life. I love all of you who have helped me and Grandpa Al thanks ill be pming u soon take care jenny boyd

Last edited:
Jenny- are they running test for lyme? I heard it sometimes mimics ALS. I hope they find something treatable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back