Eric Edney and Even Better Now - Don't Be Fooled By This Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I come to weigh in on the EricEdney-footbath discussion. I read the book upon getting my diagnosis in 2008. I never believed in that business about footbaths but did read with interest his advice on diets and supplements. I went on an additive-free diet. It wasn't hard because that's the diet I raised my son on to cure his ADHD..they called it hyperactivity back then. It is called the Feingold Diet and it worked for him so decided to go back on it for myself. I did that and took supplemernts. I did not notice any decrease in functioning for about a year and a half. Then last winter the ALS seemed to be progressing faster despite the diet. I asked my neurologist if increasingly rapid deterioration was the norm. He gave me a common sense answer: everyone is born with X amount of nerve cells and when they're gone, they're gone. I still eat a balanced meal but not an additive-free one and have continued on with the vitamins. Things seem to be stabilizing for the moment. I can walk and talk with difficulty, can still breathe ok and can swallow, can drive and use my left hand. But when the neurons controlling those activities are gone....

I'm with everyone else: accept what you can't change and live every day to the fullest...and forget those footbaths.

Shilly

Get off this forum or send all of us a book for FREE!

The question many of you are perhaps wondering is, is Eric's success due to the strict regimens he placed himself on - that he details in his book and on his web site ericiswinning.com - or is he simply one of the few fortunate long-term survivors of ALS? It is impossibe to know the answer to that question.

Yes, and RESEARCH SCIENTISTS don't know the answer either! So, neither does "Eric!"

Donald, I am sure your intentions are honorable and we are not questioning that. But, there are too many unanswered questions concerning Eric so it is his integrity that is in question. No one questions whether good health practices are not beneficial but they don't cure ALS. If they did we would all be doing it!

We are not going to debate this with you so I ask you to not respond to this.

Dear Joel,

I would respectfully ask if you could remove our company name Even Better Now from the meta tag title and keywords for this particular forum thread. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Donald

Dear Donald,

Since there is no cure for ALS as of yet, I would respectfully ask that you do not post here in an attempt to prey on vulnerable people seeking real help and support. Thank You!

Sincerely,
Ted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back