Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
california
City
san fran
I have a post on here already entitled BARELY USED EQUIPMENT, MUST GO FAST...

Please disregard that. Desperation has set in for care for my father. We still have the following:

The Vest, Model 105 (all hoses, cords, user guide, DVD, blue case with wheels)

DynaVox "DynaVox VMax" (cords, user guide, DVDs, black shoulder bag)

ResMed "VPap 111 ST-A" with hoses and face mask

Respironics Cough Assist "The Cough Assist Mechanical In-Exsufflator" (with stand, basket, tubes, measuring cup, and 8 extra face masks)

My cousin Tommy didn't even use these items for a month before he entered hospice. He paid cash and spent nearly $40,000 total for all (no insurance). Name your price on individual items or take them all for $4,500.

Hey

is still available, Im really interested, where can I contact you?
best
Al

Hiya Al, email me at [email protected]. I will make sure I stay logged in for the day so if possible, we can touch base today!

Thanks for responding!

Hello:
I am sorry to learn of your misfortune. Having family member with ALS ourselves can understand your situation.

Is the cough assist machine available? If so, we are in dire need of one. Please let me know the model, etc. along with your location.

Thank you.

Please give me until Wednesday regarding the Cough Assist. I was contacted regarding the equipment and I'd like to give him just a few more days. If he is not interested by Wednesday evening, then I will gladly send you over all information, pictures included, about the Cough Assist. Is that okay with you? I'm just outside of Chicago. For some reason, I'm unable to download photos on here but can do so on private email. Come Wednesday evening if it's still here, I will move quickly on this if you still need it. If this is acceptable, please let me know and either way come 48 hours, I will let you know.

sinerely,
jennifer

Please give me until Wednesday regarding the Cough Assist. I was contacted regarding the equipment and I'd like to give him just a few more days. If he is not interested by Wednesday evening, then I will gladly send you over all information, pictures included, about the Cough Assist. Is that okay with you? I'm just outside of Chicago. For some reason, I'm unable to download photos on here but can do so on private email. Come Wednesday evening if it's still here, I will move quickly on this if you still need it. If this is acceptable, please let me know and either way come 48 hours, I will let you know.

sinerely,
jennifer
Hello:
Yes, Jennifer, we are definitely still interested in your Cough Assist Machine. If you could let me know by Wednesday that would be great since my availability online will be limited Thursday and Friday. Otherwise, I will be available awaiting further info from you. Hope all is well with you and your family. Sincerely, Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back