Distinguished member
Country
CZ
State
CZ
City
Prague
Hi,
I have just rebuild my website where I was selling artistic photos. It was quite profitable so I decided to make it that 75% of price will go to ALSTDI, which I was negotiating.

However, I would need help with simple text correction on the site. I will be glad if you can help me.

In order to make it quicker I will post texts here:

"
Welcome!
On this site you can buy photographs and donate to research in finding cure for ALS. You can find more information in section "Buy".
Whether you want to help or just relax with browsing our photos, we hope you enjoy staying here."

"
ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) is fatal neurodegenerative disease that can strike anyone of us, mostly after age of 40. There are hardly worse diseases than ALS - with dying neurons and muscles it will destroy your body, leaving you totally paralysed and dependent on help of others but with intacted intelect and senses. Later, you can move only with your eyes and breathe only with help of machines. Patients die usually in 2-5 years.
There is no cure.
We decided to help by transforming this site - every artwork you like can be bought and 75% of the price will go to ALSTDI (www.als.net). There are no fixed prices, it is up to you.

All photographs are availiable in high quality, allowing print up to A3 format without interpolation.

Please consider your donation. "¨

Thank you!

Hi Blizna. I've let this through with some reservations. We'll see how things go.

AL.

Al: Im sorry, I dont understand your post (its meaning :( ) If this is in wrong forum, please feel free to move it. I could not find more suitable section.

It's fine here. While it's not really an event, it is an attempt at fundraising so here is ok.

AL.

Ok, thank you Al.

So please, if anybody could correct these statements..Im not sure about right word order, prepositions or phrasing..Thank you!

minor changes

enjoy staying here." should be "enjoy viewing here"

intacted intelect should be "intact intelect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back