Emotional Lability (ha, ha, ha, sob, sob)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt a tickle-shiver just reading your post, pockets. thanks :)

It's so sad reading about the children and spouses, and how folks are trying to cope. All I can do is pray for you.

I just prayed.

Capt. Al,

The only thing I perceive you to be full of is kindness and compassion, and love for the Lord !

I agree- it is a choice we get to make every day, and even several times throughout the day !

Capt AL,

I don't think you are full of it at all..... I really enjoy reading your posts.

Thanks Beth, i am glad you shared because sometimes i feel so horrible, like when i get that way with my kids.... Its like you with your husband, if we could control it there would be no way we would get that angry at people we love, especially people that are more helpless than us. I have been on klonopin for over two years and i would hate to think what i would be like without it! I tried Lexapro and it made me cry and want to go jump off a cliff, literally! Two days after i stopped taking it, i was fine.. Antidepressants and me dont work! It also made me yawn so bad my face was sore. Unfortunatley i stay away from my hubby because he is so critical all the time and never sees the fun in trivial things. I love him but he can be a downer. That attitude really rubs me wrong! I am so greatful when i am joyous, i dont want to be around someone who wants to bring me down because i dont get a little down, i get angry! He's a good guy, i nicknamed him Scrooge... Does this sound weird? I get upset with my children when they whine and cry about things to me that are trivial, its like i want to say well if you have been near death over four times you would not take not being able to stay up late so hard! I dont say that but thats how i feel and i know its not fair to them, its that way with a lot of people out in the world, i want to slap them and say get over it, this is nothing! Stop wasting time being bitter or hateful or complaining and do something or be happy! Choose happiness like me, just dont piss me off! :)

Have you tried zenvia it works well

Is zenvia available to the general public?

NO! My husband is so upset that he was on the trial and now he cannot get this covered by insurance!

Well, I guess I really mean YES, it is available but you have to get the formula and take it to a formulating pharmacy. Our neuro told us the company told him they do not have the funds to make the rx available.

I get my formulated at a pharmacy mail out in philly its not expensive I pay $40 for 60 pills I take 2 a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back