Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
al
City
mobile
hey everyone i finnaly got my test done and now just as confused some of my nerves were slowed on my ncv test and the emg test was comepletley normal and my reflexes were normal the only ones that were abnormal 2 weeks ago were my knee reflex and they were a little brisk.i still have a lump in my throat still have twithing in legs the nero said it may be mild Nerophaty but he said my symtoms were not the same as Nerophaty i ask about als and he said again that i didnt have it.my question is this are these signs of als. any help would be great i am very confused.

I hear you, Zac. I am beginning to think that the process of getting a DX requires a lot of patience, which may be good to develop if we actually have the disease since we'll need a lot of patience with ourselves and our caregivers as it moves along. Anyway, sorry you have to wait for more answers. You are not alone, though. Maybe we shold start our own little club! :-D Cindy

Hey there Cindy no trying to steal our members and going off in your own little corner. LOL.
AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back