Country
UK
State
CL
City
Stockton-On-Tees
Hi all

I had my EMG today and it kinda went well bar a few hick ups

firstly on the nerve conduction test he said that my right leg is slower than my left, and also when he stuck the needle in a part of my right leg he said it was not normal but that he expected it after the nerve test.

My calf that has been twitching was passed as normal when he stuck the needle in it, as was my arms and the rest of the area on my right leg.

He seems to think it could be a inflamed nerve but is not sure, i pushed and pushed him about MND and he said its not, my only concern is this slow nerve and also that on all of the tests in the EMG the lines went crazy on the monitor and made loads of popping sounds when i flexed my muscles, but apart from one area he said its all normal and can not see any ALS

He wants to see me again in 3 months time to check to see if my nerve has speeded up!

Chris

Well, I'd say that was good news then wouldn't you?

AL.

Al

Yea im hoping it is, i am not really good when it comes to all the jargon, i really freaked out when he said that the nerves were slow in one part of my leg, but as far as ALS goes he must know what he is looking for and i guess he didnt see it

Chris

Chris,
I'd say a Congratulations is definitely in order! :)

I'm happy to hear that. Here's hoping for even more good news in the days to come.

Take care,

Robert

That is great news Chris-

Lydia

Chris,

Great news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back