Diagnosis
08/2012
Country
US
State
VA
City
Herndon
So, just got back from neuro. Did the EMG and NCV on my left arm and leg and EMG on my neck and lower back. He said the tests were definitely "abnormal" and that he believes it's MND. Wouldn't say ALS yet but did mention it, I go back Monday for the same tests on the right side. Great way to lead into the weekend, head is swimming and I'm terrified....

Kenwood,

I'm so sorry! That is so sad! Our heart goes out to you and your family! We are here to support you on your journey!

Jen

Thank you Jen. Just want to go over and hold my daughter, wife and I separated, my little girl is only 14 months, I'm crushed.

So sorry for the stressful weekend ahead of you. Crazy they wouldn't do the emg on both sides. Wish you the best. Hopefully you can see your daughter this weekend. My husband and I went to the movies the weekend we had to wait through. It was somewhat distracting. Know that we are here, thinking of you, and sending prayers.

So very sorry - I now it may sound lame - but I really do know what you're feeling. We are here for you. Come what may.

Sorry to hear about the EMG. Hang in there man. I have my fourth one next week and am not looking forward to it based on previous tests.

Sorry that you find yourself here but you will find lots of support and help on this forum.

Big bummer. I'm sorry too Kiddo. :(

kenwood54, sorry about the emg... remember you're exactly the same person you were before this info...

so remember to hug your little baby girl and tell yourself that you'll be there to watch her graduate high school.

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and I'm sure I'll be here with you through thick and thin. Going to do my best to keep my chin up and live every day. Thank you all again.

Kenny

So sorry Ken. It does suck. We are here for you.

So sorry, Ken.

Thoughts and prayers will be with you over the weekend and on Monday.

Ken, so sorry, thoughts and prays for you. {Hug}

Thanks again. My family seems to think its all just "stress" with everything going on with me lately (separation, young daughter, work, etc). Shoot, I was even buying that at the beginning of all this but not now, all too real. Pretty sure they're just as shocked as I am and trying to rationalize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back