Not open for further replies.

english_gal

Reason
PALS
State
england
City
london
Hi all i just wanted 2 post this, i had results of my second emg yesterday.. all clear!
i have been twitching nonestop for 8 months now, no weakness, nothing other than fasiculations showed on my emg, my neuro said he sees more ppl with ALS than anyone else in the country and he can confirm that i do not have the diease... i have decided 2 totally accept this and just live with bfs.. basically im here to sAY even though i have not posted much here i wanted 2 thank this fourm and the ppl on it, who have offered me a place to come and speak 2 others like me.. i have to try and put this behind me and get on raising my lovely son.. so good bye and thank you i wish you all well :)

Casey xxxxx

Casey,
Congrats on your appointment, enjoy every minute of your holiday with your son.

It makes my heart glad when we lose members this way. Good luck.

AL.

So happy for you. And at the same time, some of us are envious! You are one lucky lady. I think anyone who has come here and learned about the realities of this disease, will have a whole new perspective on life and its value. Every second is so precious and sometimes it takes a crisis to remind us of that. Happy Christmas to you and your son!:)

That is wonderful news Casey! Good luck to you and your son! Happy Holidays!

Thanks for stopping by when you did, Casey, and gthanks for the cheery update. best wishes to you and yours! Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back