Other
Country
GR
State
Makedonia
City
Thessaloniki
Hallo everybody,

Greetings from Greece 🙂. Sorry for my English, try to understand. One question. How it could be clean the result of emg if I have all the time twiching in legs?? Question two . Curling fingers in foot.. it could be something else of als? The doctors here are awful. I spend money and soul without an answer. I have spreading twiching in two foot and my tongue is tingling.. two years.. annoying twitching. I am thinking to leave my country for searching doctors.. help..... if someone hear, help......

Benign fasciculation syndrome is a perfect example of a condition which causes twitching with a clean EMG. Many other conditions also can cause twitching with a clean EMG. These conditions don’t involve denervation and reinnervation which is why the EMG comes out normal.

Curling fingers or toes can result from tendon or joint problems or localized nerve issues. Often there is some sort of mechanical problem which may improve with physiotherapy.

If you have had twitching for two years, a clean EMG, and no muscle function failure, then you don’t have ALS. Congratulations!

I didn’t have emg yet, I just read other threads and that’s why I asked you. Three doctors denied for emg. �� Thank you very much for your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back